| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in April is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of liquid precipitates across on average 3 days.
- The blue above Ouagadougou is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:03 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: