| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in August is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched with rain every now and then. A hearty 280mm (11in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Ouagadougou is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:31.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: