| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 1 day.
- In December the heavens above Ouagadougou are sunny with on average a sizable 9:01 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 2:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80% of daylight hours and cloudy 20% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: