| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in January is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is laid down across on average 0 days.
- In January the skies in Ouagadougou are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:56 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:28.
- There are approximately 2:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: