| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in March is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water descends during an average of 2 days.
- In March the blue above Ouagadougou is sunny with on balance a sizable 9:03 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76% of daylight hours and cloudy 24% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: