| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in May is very, very hot at 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with periodic rain. Just 83mm (3.3in) of water descends during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Ouagadougou is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:30 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: