| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in October is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 4 days.
- In October the blue above Ouagadougou is sunny with on average a considerable 9:15 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79% of daylight hours and cloudy 21% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: