| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist with rain at times. Some 144mm (5.7in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Ouagadougou are fine with on balance a measurable 6:52 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57% of daylight hours and cloudy 43% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: