Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Burkina Faso > Ouagadougou Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Burkina Faso flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

  • Mean sunlight hours in Ouagadougou range between 5:42 for every day in August and 9:24 for every day in October
  • The longest day of the year is 12:43 long and the shortest day is 11:16 long.
  • The longest day is 1:27 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3031 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 8:17 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 69.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 30.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 73.2° above the horizon at Ouagadougou.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:56 08:55 09:03 08:20 08:30 08:02 07:19 05:42 07:06 09:15 09:24 09:01   08:17
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:28 11:43 12:02 12:23 12:41 12:49 12:45 12:31 12:10 11:49 11:32 11:24   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 79 (21) 77 (23) 76 (24) 68 (32) 68 (32) 63 (37) 58 (42) 46 (54) 59 (41) 79 (21) 82 (18) 80 (20)   69 (31)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 57.7 66.9 77.8 89.5 82.1 78.9 81.8 89.2 78.2 66.6 57.5 54.2   73.2

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy