Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Ouagadougou vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Ouagadougou vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Ouagadougou vs Guanare, Venezuela
Ouagadougou vs Tawau, Malaysia
Ouagadougou vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ifrane, Morocco
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
Irozaki vs Pantelleria
Santander, Cantabria vs Cortina D’Ampezzo
Atikokan, On vs Cambridge Bay, Nt
Quanah, Tx vs Arbaat
- The distance between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 2,958 km or 1,838 mi.
- To reach Ouagadougou in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 179.2° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Ouagadougou bearing 179.4° or S .
- Ouagadougou has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Ouagadougou is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.3 °C (27.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.1 °C (20°F) less in Ouagadougou. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 531.5 mm (20.9 in) more which is equivalent to 531.5 l/m² (13.04 US gal/ft²) or 5,315,000 l/ha (568,209 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Ouagadougou than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ouagadougou relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ouagadougou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ouagadougou vs Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Ouagadougou vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Ouagadougou vs Pirai, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Longreach Post Office, Australia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Augusta, Mt vs Norton, Ks
Beeville, Tx vs Belfast, Northern Ireland
Egedesminde vs Red Deer, Ab
Rome vs Manyberries, Alberta
Ouagadougou vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouagadougou
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos