Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Ouagadougou vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Ouagadougou vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Ouagadougou vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Ouagadougou vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Otaru, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Base Esperanza vs Armstrong, Ontario
Kabwe vs White Hall, Il
Kasama vs Dover, De
Hot Springs, Sd vs Kingston
- The distance between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 9,033 km or 5,613 mi.
- To reach Ouagadougou in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 288° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ouagadougou bearing 192° or SSW .
- Ouagadougou has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Ouagadougou is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 44.1 °C (79.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.8 °C (41°F) less in Ouagadougou. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 650.3 mm (25.6 in) more which is equivalent to 650.3 l/m² (15.96 US gal/ft²) or 6,503,000 l/ha (695,214 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 60.4° higher in Ouagadougou than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ouagadougou relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ouagadougou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ouagadougou vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Ouagadougou vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Bordeaux, France
Ouagadougou vs Lashio, Myanmar
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Satu Mare
Kokpekty vs Addis Ababa
Monteiro vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc
Bandar Anzali vs Lihue, Kauai
Ouagadougou vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouagadougou
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo