Vs > Alger ( Dar El Beida )
Ouagadougou vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ) Climate & Distance Between
Ouagadougou vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Ouagadougou vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Ouagadougou vs Sarmiento, Argentina
Ouagadougou vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Moyobamba, Peru
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Mutsu, Japan
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Alghero, Italy
Mendoza vs Nagasaki
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Deir-Alla
Khasab vs Jagdalpur
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Gabes
- The distance between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria is approximately 2,747 km or 1,707 mi.
- To reach Ouagadougou in this distance one would set out from Alger ( Dar El Beida ) bearing 191.1° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Ouagadougou bearing 189.1° or S .
- Ouagadougou has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Alger ( Dar El Beida ) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Ouagadougou is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Alger ( Dar El Beida ) is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.4 °C (20.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Ouagadougou. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 210.3 mm (8.3 in) more which is equivalent to 210.3 l/m² (5.16 US gal/ft²) or 2,103,000 l/ha (224,825 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.5° higher in Ouagadougou than in Alger ( Dar El Beida ).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ouagadougou relative to Alger ( Dar El Beida ). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Ouagadougou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -115 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ouagadougou vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Ouagadougou vs Tura, Russia
Ouagadougou vs Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Nigde, Turkey
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Pathein, Myanmar
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Bialystok
Lom vs Big Trout Lake, On
Ammassalik vs Lundazi
San Rafael vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Ouagadougou vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouagadougou
Climate Guides for Locations near Alger ( Dar El Beida )
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 363.3 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Skikda, Algeria - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) E
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 410.1 kms (254.8 miles) E
- Algiers, Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) NE
- Bejaia, Algeria - 165 kms (102.5 miles) E
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 307.2 kms (190.9 miles) E
- Batna, Algeria - 296.8 kms (184.4 miles) ESE
- Biskra, Algeria - 308.9 kms (192 miles) SE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S