Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Ouagadougou vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Ouagadougou vs Catanduva, Brazil
Ouagadougou vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Jerez De La Frontera vs Goose, Nf, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Iquitos, Peru
Jerez De La Frontera vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
Banff, Ab vs Skovorodino
Ko Sichang Island vs Prescott, Ar
Itaperuna vs Barahona
Iwamizawa vs Lake Charles, Louisiana
- The distance between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 2,751 km or 1,709 mi.
- To reach Ouagadougou in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 169.4° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Ouagadougou bearing 171.3° or S .
- Ouagadougou has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Ouagadougou is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.1 °C (20°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Ouagadougou. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 251.3 mm (9.9 in) more which is equivalent to 251.3 l/m² (6.17 US gal/ft²) or 2,513,000 l/ha (268,656 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.6° higher in Ouagadougou than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ouagadougou relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Ouagadougou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -108 (-4)
|| -106 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ouagadougou vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Ouagadougou vs Kastamonu, Turkey
Ouagadougou vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Jerez De La Frontera vs Salto, Uruguay
Jerez De La Frontera vs Triunfo, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Jerez De La Frontera vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Vicksburg, Mississippi vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Ouarzazate
Negele vs Te Kuiti
Cluj vs Sarny
Ouagadougou vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouagadougou
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera