Vs > San Sebastian/ Igueldo
Ouagadougou vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Climate & Distance Between
Ouagadougou vs Padova, Italy
Ouagadougou vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Ouagadougou vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Ouagadougou vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Sibiu, Romania
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Parana, Brazil
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Formosa vs San Juan De Marcona
Ashley Forest vs Ganca
Tel Aviv vs Mongu
Songea vs Sault Ste Marie, On
- The distance between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain is approximately 3,443 km or 2,139 mi.
- To reach Ouagadougou in this distance one would set out from San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 179° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Ouagadougou bearing 179.3° or S .
- Ouagadougou has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Ouagadougou is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.8 °C (28.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.7 °C (4.9°F) less in Ouagadougou. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 684.2 mm (26.9 in) less which is equivalent to 684.2 l/m² (16.79 US gal/ft²) or 6,842,000 l/ha (731,455 US gal/ac) less. About 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Ouagadougou than in San Sebastian/ Igueldo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ouagadougou relative to San Sebastian/ Igueldo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Ouagadougou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -162 (-6)
|| -122 (-5)
|| -115 (-5)
|| -142 (-6)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -174 (-7)
|| -164 (-6)
|| -684 (-27)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ouagadougou vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Pyi, Myanmar
Ouagadougou vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Waihi, New Zealand
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Madrid (b), Spain
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Kars vs Bitam
Sapporo vs Roswell, Nm
Sakata vs Greenville, Oh
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Latina
Ouagadougou vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouagadougou
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW