| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in February is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Ouagadougou are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:07 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 3:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: