| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in June is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 122mm (4.8in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Ouagadougou are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:46 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: