| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouagadougou in November is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- In November the heavens above Ouagadougou are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:05 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:32.
- There are approximately 2:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouagadougou November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouagadougou: